Friday, February 27, 2009

Ceramics exhibition 03-12-09


Woah, looking just a couple of entires back in this blog I see that the last thing I
blogged about was the exhibition that I had an entire year ago. WOW, that’s a long time
for no blog, I blame pedroramirezart.blogspot.com and thebutterflypeople.blogspot.com for
taking all my blogging away from myspace cause I blog on those two rather frequently.
Well its another year, another blog, and another exhibition! That’s right, this is my senior
exhibition, I will be in it with other artists, but hopefully will shine brightly as my work is
like no other. Looking back on the other blog I see a lot of bowls and containers, but I
have moved into a more sculptural direction with sculpted figures on pots, but there will
also be some kick-ass (as I so eloquently put it before) pottery as well.
Its on Thursday, March 12th at my college in the CG building which is on the South East
corner of 140th and Amsterdam avenue in uptown Manhattan. Show your support for Pete
and be there at 5pm, the opening lasts until 7pm and refreshments and snacks will be
served, this is a FREE event so you have no excuse not to come (unless you are busy at
the time of course). That said, hope to see you there, I will post pics after the event has
taken place.

No comments: