Thursday, May 1, 2008

The latest

Whats been gong on basically is that im gearing up for the two festivals/street fairs I wrote about before which I also put a link on my website about all my upcoming events in the "purchase" section on thebutterflypeople.com. Im making a bunch of different butterfly girls, mostly the medium sized ones, they are going to be in 4inch sq cubes and all have real butterfly wings. Since Mothers day is right around the corner, I am going to make a slew of mommy butterfly ladies (at least ten big ones, and maybe ten small ones), also some tropical girls with beautiful polymer clay hibiscus flowers!
Its all about being colorful and beautiful.
And religious apparently, check out one of the creations that's going to be with me on the 10th and 11th, shes in all white to symbolize purity, and has a very significant flower to Christianity and Mexican culture, the calla Lilly. She prays and looks upwards, her hair is braided in two plaits.





Shes not the prettiest thing ive ever seen but I like her a lot.

I also haven't forgotten about the fairy treasure box... its going to be a treasure dome though, or rather just a fairy dome, it may not be finished by the 10th.

No comments: