Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can I get some love?

Its love, the answer to everything.  But how?  If we all send love, we can heal the entire planet, yet we must first love ourselves which is soooooooooooooooooooo difficult, only after we begin to learn to love ourselves can we project this love out into our experiences, our world, and eventually other people and circumstances.
I got rid of my tripod site.. its still there but I stopped the monthly payments so its gonna have ads, so now TheButterflyPeople.com and PedroRamirezArt.com actually forward you HERE to this blog which I am pleased with. 

Its funny I have turned worktime into a very important meditation time... YES, unbelievable that work could be a place to meditate, but when im on register after each item rings, I say "I love myself" or "love and approval" or "im worth it" or "i deserve" and tomorrow when I stock product I am going to try it, dont laugh, it makes you not only work faster, but gets your subconscious to accept that you really do love and accept yourself just as you are!  Its amazing I wish I had done this years ago.  Everyone benefits, the customers that come to you are attracted to your positive energy (the others dont even come to your line, or dont ask you anything) and your productivity grows since you are working so quickly adding up the positive affirmations by the hundreds (sometimes I imagine like a video game the points are accumulating... its fun!) work will never be the same and im really happy about this. 

No comments: