Friday, April 9, 2010

ahem... we are go!

So today I took my daily trip to Unique to see how things were going along and, I see lights! The florescent lighting inside of the three display cases was on and the outlets were working!
I may still be one day delayed in opening though since I moved all the heavy big items today and ALL of my studio supplies (paint, brushes, clay, pasta machine, sharp needle tools, etc) and realize thta my entire studio is there, it is almost as if I am moving my studio into that place, so weird. But anyway, I may be pushed back one day because tomorrow I will finish moving in, all the displays are there but I need to take the art and butterfly stock now, so tomorrow I could be open, but probably will not be truly open for business. Sunday, April 11th will definitely be my first full day of fun though, I will let you know how it goes and what work(s) of art I create.

No comments: