Sunday, August 10, 2008

Plans to vend again

Unfortunately all of my recent street fairs had to be cancelled due to me not having my department of consumer affairs street vending permit which I plan on getting back tomorrow. I was unable to obtain a new one because I did not have valid Identification. Anyway, I have a lot of new things that I want to show the world including some from the last dozen or so blogs that I have done. Lots of painted stuff, many sculptural forms and bright colors. I simply have to get cases for the pieces, most of them don't have real butterfly wings. So the day I want to get out there again is going to be Wednesday the 13th, at Union Square park on @ 14th street, due to the green market I will more than likely be on the South East side of the park on Park Avenue until 6pm when I can move over to the South end near whole foods. If my plans change of the weather doesn't agree with my plans I will let you know.

No comments: