Friday, March 7, 2008

My first show of 2008

Hi,
I am proud to announce I will be included in the student, faculty ceramics show this month which will be in the beautiful Compton Goethals building at City College. I will have several of my ceramic works present, one older piece, and several brand new works.
This is not totally un butterfly people related since two of the pieces I will have in the show are miniature figures, one a mermaid, and one my first ever ceramic butterfly person (no wings). I would LOVE for you guys to stop by on the opening night, FREE refreshments will be served! Take the 1 train to 137th street, or the A,C to 145th
Meet the artists and enjoy some kick ass ceramics while supporting your favorite butterfly people maker :-D



CERAMICS EXHIBITION

DATE: Thurs, Mar 13—Fri, Mar 21

ADDRESS: 138th Street and Convent Ave. New York, NY 10031

PHONE: 212 650 7435

BUILDING: Compton and Goethals

ROOM: Art Department Gallery

DESCRIPTION: Reception: Thursday, March 13th 5-7 p.m.

ADMISSION: Free

No comments: