Monday, September 1, 2008

Update for beginning of Sept 2008

Hi guys,
whats been new with the butterfly folks?
Well, although it may seem like I've been up to nothing, nothing could be further from the truth! I survived my first week of school, and have been inspired to make a whole set of butterfly people I want to call affirmation figures or something of the like... they will be inscribed with words like the girl pictured below
They will read things like, The secret; prosperity; wealth; freedom; abundance; health; strength; power; peace; create; joy; happiness; life; love; miracle; success; and thoughts become things.
These words have absolutely transformed my life since I begun using them, speaking them, and most of all, thinking them so perhaps they can change other peoples lives for the better when I make them seen!

I have also been very busy repopulating my etsy.com shop with lots of new and loose (not in cases) figures, check them out below.


No comments: