Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TheButterflyPeople.com is being madeover

You know, I never thought that re-creating my website would be so much fun. I am having a blast. Analyzing the butterfly peeps has made me aware of them and what they are. The new website is super duper under construction but I am posting pieces as I am done with them instead of taking the site down and then re-launching. Today I have began to work on the species section which is really fun, I am going to complete the section on healers and eventually get to the other ones. Also, the purchase -> past works page works where you can see all the old stuff. I also put a picture of the first butterfly person I ever made on the “what are they” page. Hang with me and eventually I will have a complete little site with a bunch of musings about the butterfly people which I can share with all those who enjoy my work.

1 comment:

Tammy and Rob said...

Looking forward to the finished site Pedro and all the new creations!