Friday, July 22, 2011

And then there were two

Wow, less than 24 hours and another girl is born!
Last night (late) I created the girl in the last blog, today after waking up midday, I have made a second one, remarkably similar, yet different.  She is posed differently and her stomach is different, she also has less muscle definition and sort of has simplified limbs like her arms are basically cylinders.  I feel like they should be named!  I want them to have names so that when I talk about them later I can have a reference point besides this blog.  Anyway, now there are two girls, beautiful beautiful women.  I really like the new body type, digging the narrow top (due to small breasts), with the bulbous center, big strong thighs, tapering down to smaller elongated calfs and pointed feet. 

I think the small breasts work on these new figures because everything else is so strong and abundant, with everything extra large they would seem a living venus of willendorf.  The shrunken against the swollen adds balance in a way.  Haha, I may change my mind tomorrow but for now this is how I feel.

The figures are being put aside for painting and design later when i really want a figure to work on but may not have the inspiration or time to do so.  Although right now I am preoccupied with the aesthetic of the phsyical form, there will be times when I just want to paint or when im inspired by something and will not have the time to sculpt, so these girls at that moment, will be my saving grace. 

No comments: