Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yellow Root--Veins

I made this figure the day after making the ode to Fannie one when I said I promised the next figure would have hands, this girl does have a hand and a foot, she is very "left sided" with her head primarily cocked to that side and also having her hand/foot on that side, the right is very natural and tree-like.
I remember making this figure after a long day at work, I was in a nice calm state of mind and I really wanted to just alter the figure into a strange composition like I had never done before. She appeared somewhat twisted, somewhat beautiful and somewhat bulky and heavy. The yellow and glaze really brought the figure to new heights for me and I think she is gorgeous. Lookout for more exaggeration of natural elements on these humanoids.





No comments: