Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love the current weather

Three weekends and counting its been a wash out and guess what this weekends forecast is going to be? You guessed it, Rain. Im glad we have an abundance of rain, its much better than the alternative which is drought where you can only take one minute showers and have to conserve every last drop while you watch your gardens and flowers dry up... alas it doesnt help me sell any butterfly people it actually ruins them. Last weekend many pieces were damaged, the rain water destroyed the butterfly wings since the cases are not air tight I had to open them to dry them out, its a real drag. You know I didn't use weather.com anymore, they are sometimes quite inaccurate, I go to NY1.com and click on the weather tab, though often everyone has the same weather predictions since I assume everyone uses the same logarithm?
Anyway, Im going to attend the street fair Saturday reguardless of whether it rains or not, I have new siding for my canopy so if it rains hard I will simply lower the front of the structure and have a nice quiet time inside making my butterfly people, hoping lightning doesnt strike!

No comments: