Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving forward, NJ license and Unique thrift

So today was amazing, its like ever since my health issues made me look within and reevaluate my life that things have been very simple and easy.  I have chosen to have a simply life doing something that fulfills me and that I am passionate about.  With that said, today was a whirl wind of running around trying to secure my booth in Paterson.  Yet unlike the past when I would be stressed out and pulling my hair out, it was like stepping into a boat on a swift river, I simply laid back and enjoyed the ride as it careened through the twists and turns, yet it was effortless.  Effortless… that is my new favorite word.  Life is effortless and easy!  That is my new affirmation.  Anyway, I applied for my New Jersey venders license today, and hopefully I will be able to get the spot and size that I want or something better.  This is my polymer clay resurrection, everything exists now, the past, present and future at the same time. 

No comments: