Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Transformation

TRANSFORMATION

Transformation of self

Of thought

What does this mean?

I can explain.

We all change, we change a little every day until we are unrecognizable by our past selves.  Do not despair, there is good news.  If we love ourselves and trust in life, we will always change for the better... ALWAYS.  Always moving forward with sureness and building upon the past, your foundation.
That said, I am looking at two works of art from between 2004 and 2005 of sculptures that represented pain and suffering.  Amazingly they were sold, someone owns them, but that is insignificant.  They were what I was putting out, what I was going through, my mothers illness, they were her incarnated into sculptures, I was young and didn't know how to deal so i did what I always and still do which is make things.  Those things helped me, but I have changed.  I will re-create those pieces today, I will re-create them and make them relevant, make them TRANSFORMED just as I have been.  They do not need to suffer anylonger, its time they were set free and released. 

No comments: